“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ....Oscar Wilde

Wednesday 3 November 2010

Who is it?....(Part 6 - The End) The Peck Family

Well its official....we're empty Nester's. I know sad but true.
I suspected the chicks flew the nest a day or so ago, but today when I went up close and personal there wasn't a sign. Not even a note to say thank you or we'll be back!
I did happen to hear a few taps on my window again this morning, so hopefully we're not going to have the whole family come a calling.....fingers crossed it was just Gregory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so excited to see you here and love to read your thoughts and comments.
I always try to answer each one personally (I think it's only polite)
...♥...I truly appreciate your precious time here so thank you ...♥...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...