“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ....Oscar Wilde

Friday 4 November 2011

Sunshine and Showers.....

I spent most of today outside...you guessed it...a beautiful sunny day at last. It has been really quite cold lately, so it was good to get outside and do a little gardening with the sun warming me.
I had planned to tidy up the debris left from my trawl last weekend through the boxes of old photographs but as they say when the sun shines.....
Here's a glimpse of a few of the packets, albums and boxes.


How we managed to pay the mortgage on top of all this film developing...I wonder? I think the waiting for the processed results was traumatic too...sometimes days....can you imagine snapping something now and not seeing the results immediately? Sometimes by the time you went back to the shop to collect them, it was difficult to remember what you'd actually snapped!

As you can see...both Muffin and Zac aren't impressed that their play area is taken up by all this rubbish. They don't get to leave their toys lying around....shocking!


This photo is one that I've had in my mind to find for some time.
It goes under the heading 'Life in Brunei'
Gone are the days that my son volunteers to help in the garden.
Apologies for the quality....I just took a photo of the photo {if you get my drift} just to show you.

How cute....

And here's another from my memory bank....
Such sheer joy at being out in the tropical rainstorm. The temperature would be in the high 30's so what better way to cool down and have fun....

Now that's rain!!!

It's nearly the weekend {again} so remember to make the most of it and seize the moment.
Whether your wet or dry....
Enjoy ; D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so excited to see you here and love to read your thoughts and comments.
I always try to answer each one personally (I think it's only polite)
...♥...I truly appreciate your precious time here so thank you ...♥...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...