“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ....Oscar Wilde

Sunday 16 December 2012

Bonne soirée du Québec

Phewph....after 28 hours of travelling we've arrived in our Winter Wonderland.
Temperature on arrival -7C and dropping to -11 tonight. Brr....
 There's snow on the ground but not too much at the moment, although 'they' are predicting fresh snow falling tomorrow.
 Whoohoo.
As I predicted I'm sitting in front of the fire, glass of red in hand and there's Christmas tunes playing...ahh...perfect!
Yep I know the fireplace needs a little Christmas cheer...
...I plan to add a few touches in the next few days.
https://secure.quebles.com/content/hotmail/emoticons/1509409.gifChat again soon....

6 comments:

  1. Wishing you fresh snow and a White Christmas ;o)
    xo Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debbie,
      Your wish for us came true...lots of fresh snow today and more to come ;0)

      Merry Christmas to you and your family xoxo

      Delete
  2. I thought you sounded a little closer!!enjoy the snow!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep we made it Laurie...it took 28 hours none stop but we're here at last and it was soooooooooooooo worth it! ;D
      We've had a little play in the snow this morning and it's the best snow I've even seen. So soft dry and powdery....perfect!

      I'm popping over to check what you've been up to so pop the kettle on :D

      Delete
  3. Christmas cheer or not, this look idyllic to me.
    Hugs, Neet 1§2 on WOYWW xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to agree too Neet,
      Hope your Christmas was full of cheer too ;D

      Delete

I get so excited to see you here and love to read your thoughts and comments.
I always try to answer each one personally (I think it's only polite)
...♥...I truly appreciate your precious time here so thank you ...♥...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...